At Cognitive Policy Works, we are developing new approaches to solving problems in society. At the heart of our work is an educational paradigm we believe can inspire new models of teaching and learning that address the needs of 21st Century communities. A bold vision like this requires more context than can be provided with […]
Tag Archives: education
Comments ( 5 )
- Learn How Propaganda Works: The Giffords Shooting January 9, 2011
- The REAL Reason Conservatives Always Win June 22, 2012
- Strategy Workgroup: Branding the Progressive Vision February 15, 2011
- The Future of Cognitive Policy Works July 13, 2011
- How Will the 99% Deal with 70 Million Psychopaths? July 24, 2012
- ClimateMeme2 — The Search for Hope and Healing January 22, 2014
- The End of Cognitive Policy Works — And New Beginnings! November 30, 2013
- Can Culture Really Be Studied Scientifically? October 23, 2013
- The 4 Step Path to Human Thriving October 12, 2013
- Why Most Pollsters Are Delusional (And Often Dangerous!) August 9, 2013
- Joe Brewer: Dear Chuck, I look forward to telling you all a...
- Chuck Watts: Dear Joe, This is very exciting. I am very happ...
- Robert O'Reilly: A surprising and pleasant new thrust from CPW; per...
- James Waddington: It seems to me that with cultural evolution there ...
- John Trautwein: Joe, Great article! I agree with James on the ...
accountability change agent cognitive policy cynicism democracy education environment fascism Frame analysis Framing government health care human rights infrastructure interrogations jealousy keystone marketing media Obama open source philanthropy podcast political mind politics polling progress progressive infrastructure progressive movement progressive politics prop 8 prosperity psychological analysis psychological change psychology of change psychology of social change public opinion religion social change social movements spin taxation torture trust wealth