Early last November (shortly after last year’s election), the staff of Cognitive Policy Works published our strategic initiative on prop 8. Our motivation was to help the progressive movement by offering a timely and practical demonstration of the value our perspective offers. It is with great pleasure that I can now say that we were [...]
Tag Archives: prop 8
- Learn How Propaganda Works: The Giffords Shooting January 9, 2011
- The REAL Reason Conservatives Always Win June 22, 2012
- Strategy Workgroup: Branding the Progressive Vision February 15, 2011
- The Future of Cognitive Policy Works July 13, 2011
- How Will the 99% Deal with 70 Million Psychopaths? July 24, 2012
- Breaking the Cycle of Debt — Toward a Sustainable Financial System April 12, 2013
- Strategic Framing of the Red “Equality” Square March 27, 2013
- The Climate Meme Research Report is Here! March 1, 2013
- Can the United States Heal Its Politics in Time? February 21, 2013
- Applying Complexity Science to Social Systems February 7, 2013
- Joe Brewer: Hey Ryan, Excellent point! One powerful insigh...
- Ryan Ceurvorst: Joe, thanks for this great analysis of the image, ...
- Joe Brewer: Hi Larry, I completely agree that the challenge...
- Larry Victor: Viral memes of this high quality are certainly sig...
- Joe Brewer: Hi boundforNW, This kind of in-depth, rigorous ...
accountability change agent cognitive policy cynicism democracy education environment fascism Frame analysis Framing government health care human rights infrastructure interrogations jealousy keystone marketing media Obama open source philanthropy podcast political mind politics polling progress progressive infrastructure progressive movement progressive politics prop 8 prosperity psychological analysis psychological change psychology of change psychology of social change public opinion religion social change social movements spin taxation torture trust wealth